How to use it
1. Find a penny. Or you could use a pebble, a marble or other similar objects.
2. Find a rubber band. Better yet, use an old inner tube cut into rings. Super strong and super sustainable.
3. Now put on your favourite skirt.
4. Push the penny from the back to the front, through both layers.Watch our video if you need some extra help.
5. Form a button.
6. Wrap the band around the button so it's secure.
7. Now and enjoy your new found freedom with your favourite skirt!
Buy one or ten
You can get Penny in Yo' Pants for free using your own supplies. Shortly, you will be able to buy our special model with you in mind.
This isn't just about skirts. By buying a Penny in Yo' Pants, you are supporting women across the globe. £2 of the proceeds will go to Afghan Cycles, supporting women cycling in Afghanistan.
This was created with love by Madeleine, Alec, Jo, and Lucy at Cyclehack 2014 in Glasgow. Film by Alec and Cat. Website by Sarah.